BIG FUN provides occupational, physical, speech, and recreation therapy for children with special needs. In October 2008, BIG FUN joined with Hope Gymnastics to extend their therapy services to families in the Fountain Valley and surrounding communities.
The goal of BIG FUN is to provide students the opportunity to break through the boundaries of presumed limits by creating a world of excitement, discovery, and self-confidence within a safe and nurturing environment. BIG FUN offers both group and individual programs at New Hope.
Through the use of Gymnastics, the BIG FUN approach facilitates play through:
- CLIMBING - Developing upper extremity strength
- TUMBLING/ROLLING - Increasing knowledge of location in space
- OBSTACLE COURSE - Problem solving and creativity
- TRAMPOLINE - Developing lower extremity strength and body sense awareness
- BALANCE BEAM - Coordination, balance, and focus
This approach provides the structure necessary for all children to excel in gymnastics, general physical activities...and life: waiting, taking turns, sharing equipment, building endurance, and maintaining appropriate behavior.
Call BIG FUN for information and scheduling: 877-BIG-FUN8. Appropriateness of our programs for your child will be determined in consultation with parent and instructor.